By Carrie Dorr
1. 2 cups blanched almond flour
2. 1/4 cup coconut flour
3. 1/4 cup maple sugar
4. 1 tsp baking soda
5. 1/4 tsp salt
6. 1 egg
7. 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
8. Jam of your choice
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix. In a small bowl whisk together the wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to the dry and beat until well combined
3. Roll the dough into 1.5 inch balls. Place each ball on a cookie sheet about 1.5 inches apart.
4. Using your thumb create a small indentation into each cookie, lightly flattening each cookie. Add about 1/2-1 tsp of jam per cookie.
5. Bake for 16-18 minutes. remove and completely cool on pan. They will be lightly firm on top, but still plenty soft on the inside.