By Carrie Dorr
1. 2 1/2 cups almond flour
2. 1/4 tsp sea salt
3. 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
4. 1/3 cup pure organic light maple syrup
5. 1 tsp vanilla extract
6. 1/4 cup butter, melted
7. 1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda. In a small bowl.
2. Using an electric hand mixer, mix together the melted butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla, until smooth and creamy.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients, and continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Chill dough in refrigerator at least one hour (or up to 24-hours).
5. Rolling Out the Dough. Use your cookie cutters to cut shapes into the dough.
6. Gently remove cookie cut-outs and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes, until cookies begin to slightly brown along edges (see baking tip note below). Allow to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.